Above photo via women-laughing.
By Cody Frank
Being a woman has its pros and cons. Sometimes it can seem like having a vagina can be more of a nuisance. Below are some of the struggles.
1. Vaginal Dryness – men who skip that foreplay are not favorable.
2. Squatting to Pee – it’s a thigh workout to not touch the seat.
3. Queefing – just awkward.
4. Cameltoe – not attractive.
5. Childbirth – the impossible becomes possible when a child comes out of a tiny hole…
6. Ingrown Hairs – talk about pain.
7. Freshness Issues – has someone invented vagina deodorant yet?
8. Unpredictable Periods – heavy or light? cramps or nausea? spotting? mood swings?
9. Yeast Infections – enough said.
10. Is My Vagina “Pretty?” – all vaginas look different. If it’s healthy, embrace it.
11. Pubic Hair Design – the dilemma of waxing or shaving? brazilian vs landing strip? full bush? what’s the best?
Above are a few of the struggles all vajayjay owners share.
Thank you to Women’s Health and all women out there for the above information.
Cover photo via hdw.