By Cody Frank
Sugar is good for your skin. Unfortunately, it’s not as healthy to our intestines as we would like it to be. A good scrub can do wonders for your skin and it’s inexpensive to make at home. Those sugar scrubs on the shelves are expensive and well when you see the recipes below, you’ll wonder why you didn’t start your own sugar scrub company. It takes under 10 minutes and creates silky skin.
- 2 parts sugar (white or brown)
- 1 part oil (almond, coconut, or olive)
- 1/2 tsp Vitamin E oil (You can also take the gel from capsules)
- Optional: Aloe Vera or Vitamin C crystals
- Optional: Hibiscus powder for pink color
- Optional: Essential oils
Photo via CDN1
Thank you to Wellness Mama for the above information and beauty experts.
Cover photo via Itkbib.files