By Cody Frank
One of the least expensive beauty remedies out there, this little bottle packs all the punches! For example:
- To help earring insertion: rub a little Vaseline on your ear lobes before inserting those earrings if it’s been a minute.
- Chapped/Dry nose: adds back moisture.
- Tame eyebrows: will help to hold eyebrow hairs in position
- Soothe dry cuticles: it works just as well as those expensive cuticle creams
- Open a stubborn nail polish: before you unscrew, add a bit
- Removing fake eyelashes: this is a lifesaver…rub a tiny bit on your lash line with a cotton ball…wait a few minutes & gently peel away
- Removing stubborn water-proof eyeliner, mascara, or eyeshadow.
- Highlight your cheekbones: adds a dewy finish.
- Protect your skin when you dye your hair: dab a layer of Vaseline on your hair line. It prevents your skin from getting dyed the same color as your hair.
- Prevent chafing: wherever you’re chafing, add a little of this substance for instant relief
Cover photo via Make up Martini